Saturday, March 28, 2009

in Desperate need of new equipment...

I'm currently taking all my photos with a Nikon D40. I bought it about 2 years ago, I didn't want to spend too much money on a new camera as I wasn't sure how serious I would get with the photography thing. I'm still trucking away and hoping to upgrade to perhaps a D700 sometime next year.

However in the meantime I've entered a contest to win a D2H here. Cameron Laid is the kind sir who is handing out this free camera to some lucky person. He's a news, editorial & commercial photographer based in Townsville, northern Australia. You can check out his web site here; www.cameronlaird.com. and or his blog here;
http://blog.cameronlaird.com/. Except for the porkgasm post, I generally approve of his bloging, haha.

anyway keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!!

oh! Aimoo and I trekked down to London last night to see Jason Collett at Call the Office. I'm working on the photos now & hope to have em done soon...

No comments: