Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Before You Leave

I've been keeping busy as usual, taking some photos and music making...

Fiction

Fiction at Nocturne Aug 22.

I'm going to try and post more photos, I've just felt kind of weird posting some of them with out a watermark. So, I guess that means I have to start watermarking 'em!

Winnipeg Folk Festival the Great Lake Swimmers


the Great Lake Swimmers at the Winnipeg Folk Festival, whom I have been listening to a lot lately. I think I'm in love with them. I always seem to enjoy bands that strongly identify with where they're from, like the Great Lake Swimmers and the Weakerthans...

on that note, look it's Borris!



another cover song! this time it's Matt Good's So Long Mrs. Smith


now I must practice for my gig tomorrow... at the Free Times Cafe.

No comments: