Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Home Alone

I moved recently.

carry on

I used to live RIGHT DOWNTOWN. It was all kinds of awful... yet good at the same time. Very convenient, lots of walking places and I never had to worry about how I was going to get home at whatever god awful hour I decided to go home. However being right by the Eaton Center can get kind of crazy and smelly.

PATH


So I decided to venture west. I now live in the Junction and though it may not seem important to some, it is very important to me. I HAVE WINDOWS. Do you know what this means???? It means I have natural light! Natural light to play with and enjoy recreationally.

Mask

so far the only thing I've done is take pictures of my face.

tears in my sweet berry wine


There will be more photos of both my face and various other things I assure you.

1 comment:

Slavedrummer said...

various other things......I kinda like the sound of that!