Thursday, February 2, 2012

Words



Feb 2nd = Words

Feb 2nd Words


One of my favorite books, The Artist's Way, by Julia Cameron. This book was recommended to me by Karen Kosowski, in what now seems like a million years ago in another life and another time. She came to my high school for a career day and talked about being a musician, She was the only thing I cared about that day. She talked about how hard it can be, to not let money dictate what you do and who you are, to follow an uncertain career path that doesn't have the comforts of the 9-5 day job, and how this book helped her with all that. She led me to the book and the book helped me through some creative blocks and continues to help me keep a level head about being a creative person. Forever Thank Yous to Karen for that!



No comments: