Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dear Die Hard; YOU ROCK

I saw the new Indiana Jones Movie last night, I enjoyed it... it was pretty much what I was expecting. Thank you Señor Spielbergo for another box office smash!... ( I will however never EVER forgive you for A.I... just saying).

When I came home Aimoo was watching Jurassic Park! So of course I sat down with her and watched the rest of the movie (until the wee hours). Jurassic Park and I have a long and sorted history, I saw it 8 times in the theater and lost track of how many times I'd seen it around 60 viewings (and that was in 1996).



I'm super wicked cool, I know...

Due to this long and sorted history, I was very surprised to learn that Stan Winston passed away recently. Mr. Winston was a special effects guru. He worked on the Jurassic Park series, the Terminator series, the Predator series, Aliens, Edward Scissorhands and much more.

For a far more informative and far better written tribute to Stan, please check out this L.A. Times article....

No comments: