Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TomPettyticket


now THAT was a rock concert.

Yup, that show ranked right up there with Depeche Mode on my personal awesome meter (Good enough for me to forgive him for the Postman). Good band, good songs, good musicians, good sound (except for the sometimes too loud piano) good lighting, good stage design and mostly good/receptive audience. Good audience with the exception of the guy who was sitting beside me, he offered me a dollar to sit down so he could see. OK first off, a dollar?? fuck come on, you want me to sit down at a concert it better be worth my while and second, even if I did sit down, you wouldn't have been able to have seen anything due to the other people that were standing up. Douche.

oh, and no one. and I mean no one can rock a gold silk long sleeve top, blue jeans cowboy boots and a velvety vest like Tom Petty.

I'm not a long time well versed fan, so I can't give you an in depth review but I can tell you that I had a good time...

'MAD props' to MaryEllen for hooking me up with the ticket at a 'my friend bailed and I need to sell this ticket' blow out price. You are my hero.

no photos this time, I was lazy....


Set List

No comments: