Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back from adventures!!

oh goodness what a 'weekend'....

went to Montreal

Montreal 08

Montreal 08

Montreal 08


went to the James concert...

Montreal 08
(photo by Bogdan)

got to go back stage, yay!
Montreal 08


James Montreal



zipped back to Toronto to catch James here... THIS TIME I brought my camera and managed to get a couple decent shots before I was asked to put my camera away, however I snuck it back out when Tim joined the audience to sing...


James @ the Phoenix

James @ the Phoenix

James @ the Phoenix

James @ the Phoenix

James @ the Phoenix

this is a photo taken by Larry the guitarist (a better version of which can be found at the bands tour blog). I'm in there can you see me?...
James Toronto Larry


James Toronto



got to go back stage again, double yay!!

Near the end of the Toronto show some chick front row almost center got pissed at me for dancing near her. We were in a tight space and I barely even touched her, compared to how it usually goes at concerts this was nothing, nicer than usual concert going manners. However it must have been her first show as she could not stand my dancing and told me to 'fucking stop it'. I got the personal satisfaction of relating this tale to the singer Tim after the show and watching his face scrunch up in disgust as he said 'that's horrid'. heh.

if you don't know who James is watch this, it should help start to get you up to speed..

If you think this post was bad, be glad I wasn't blogging when I saw Gomez play three nights in a row in NYC...

No comments: