Sunday, September 7, 2008

neenerneet


Having the 2 festivals I care about occur during the span of one pay cheque is kind of annoying... The Vegetarian Food Fair was this weekend (yum yum) and the Ukrainian Festival is next weekend (yay). I had to spend sparingly today, I purchased 2 things some food and the Vegetarian Guidebook guide to Toronto. It's pretty cool, lots of fun little facts (not necessarily all veggie stuff), stuff that's not even mentioned in other guides.

Have I mentioned how much I hate having lost all my bookmarks in the great format of '08??? NEVER forget to back up your bookmarks! It means you loose little pieces of gold like this and have to scrounge around on the net looking for it...

if you didn't like the looks of that link click here instead.

tah

No comments: