Sunday, October 12, 2008

the distance between

every time I wear this shirt out and about hilarity ensues.

evil dead
(that's my thinking face)


ok, well maybe not hilarity per se.... but I always have some guy stare at me in shock at some point during the day, and to me that's amusing.

I got quizzed by the cashier guy at the grocery store yesterday when I was wearing it, guess he was trying to test my worthiness of owning such a shirt or something. Which is somewhat understandable considering the high amount of hipsters who just through on a Joy Division Tshirt or something that they have no idea about but just wear it too look cool.... First he asked me if it was 'an actual Evil Dead shirt, or one of those Evil Dead the musical shirts', to which I responded 'Does it LOOk like an Evil Dead the musical shirt?'... the conversation carried on for a while about how he hadn't seen the musical yet as he felt it was ripping off other zombie musicals and how he didn't like the idea of another Ash being in existence 'there can only be two' he said. I got the vibe that he expected me to stare at him blankly, but I just asked 'what as in Ash and Evil Ash?' he seemed surprised that I knew what he was talking about.

Guess I'm worthy of the shirt.... ;)

Bruce

haha


so I've been having some problems as of late;

finger


There's been this horrid little blood spot under my callus for about 3 months. I finally got sick of it the other day as it hurt every time I played my guitar! & took a needle to the callus (it's a callus I felt nothing) and exposed the blood.... now I wait for it to heal. So it's band-aids and guitars for me.

No comments: