Thursday, October 2, 2008

My everything hurts

busy couple days.

Went to the Horseshoe's new music night & saw the The Waking Eyes. Really good show, had a good time, and after the James shows felt the need to carry on with actually enjoying concerts while I'm at them and danced a bit. No one gave me a weird look, mostly they just started boogieing too, awesome.

Photo class then Nick Cave last night...

Nick Cave 08


awesome, awesome show (I enjoyed James more though...) so high energy, so... NICK CAVE!! (forgive me my brain is mush from lack o' sleep). There were only 2 things wrong with that show, 1. it was at the kool haus, there's just something sterile and weird about that venue that doesn't quite do it for me. 2. There was too many people there just standing around not caring about the music, as too be expected in Toronto, But yeah, thanks for coming out & paying $40 to stand in front of me and block my view.

Saw a screening of "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People", funny movie... nothing amazing or anything, but good...

like i said. brain mush. sleep required.

No comments: