Tuesday, November 18, 2008

progress

Lisa Marie

I know I'm a bad blogger 'cause every time anything worth blogging about happens, I'm too busy doing said thing to care about blogging it. It's when I'm bored that I blog. meh.

My friend Deanna visited me last week!



and I played a gig at the Free Times Cafe



and good 'ol Aimee got my back as usual.
free times nov
(photos by Deanna)

My cousin Colleen visited me as well but alas, I have no pics from her visit.

Photo class started up again and I've taken a second part time job in an attempt to pay off debt & save up money for another CD and future misadventures... so I'm going to be a busy girl, but that's ok 'cause I'm looking forward to it.

oh yeah!! and one more thing;

Nine Inch Nails

yay!! It was an awesome show, even though I was getting sicker & sicker as the show progressed... the visuals were AMAZING, and the performance was of course great. I'm not a huge fan so I can't give a stellar review but the show did make me dig out my old CD's :)

No comments: