Wednesday, November 26, 2008

tra la la!...♪♫♪

learnin light

starting to learn about lighting in class. So far so good, it's starting to feel like real school (not so good) in that there's so much to learn and I have actual reading to do...


M83 Nov 08

Saw M83 at the Opera House last week, on the recommendation of Mr. Blogdan. It was a decent show, I have a feeling it would have been alot better if the sound and lighting guys had actually been doing their jobs.... both sound and light were just garbage until about the last 2 songs of the main set. I have no idea what the hell happened there, maybe they were late?? or fell asleep.. I really can't imagine another explanation as to how or why it would be that bad. I do however have a feeling that they finally realized what was happening when the band played a song that featured the female vocalist prominently and you couldn't hear her at all.... Basically what I'm trying to say is, is that the last 2 songs and the encore were good, the rest, meh. but not at the fault of the band.

some friends of mine created this little piece of glory and I would like to share it with you, enjoy!!


pure gold if you ask me...

time for homework & music & things... more hiding inside, yay!... *sigh*

No comments: