Wednesday, June 10, 2009

end o' May

Well the show at the Cameron House went well! It was felt great to be doing music stuff again. I've been getting more and more back into it, and looking forward to doing more. I have a handful of shows this month and a few more lined up, I'm excited :)







Dave and Conrad played a set as well...






Finished the month off nicely with a concert by my favorite band Gomez...

gomez ticket


It was a great show, but then again I think every show by them is great... got to chat with a few of them afterward and drink their wine. I had and amazing time.

Now NXNE is coming up, I'll be at a few shows for sure. It's pretty expensive this year and I have gigs on both Friday and Saturday, but I'll be done around 10... I am however far more excited for Greg MacPherson at the Boat on Sunday than I am for any NXNE shows. I defiantly recommend that show.

No comments: