Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm in love with love and lousy poetry

july 1 09



I'm playing another show at the Cameron House soon! On Canada Day none the less....

I had a fun NXNE weekend, the Sadies, Jason Collett, Melissa Auf Der'Maur, the Mark Inside, Pterodactyl, Wooden Sky and Green Go. After the festival I saw Greg MacPherson at the Boat, which I thoroughly enjoyed.


Greg MacPherson


He's one of my favorites, brought back many a thought about Winnipeg. That place I will always think of as home... it's weird, no matter how long I spend here it seems like it's not real, like a terminal vacation.

the fyxx


I have a gig with Aimee in the suburbs this weekend, at the McNally Robinson in the shops of Don Mills. It's also the Toronto City Roots Festival, that downtown free folk festival thing....

Had lunch at Greenavi today, veggie wrap with no peppers and hummus, yum yum!

all that being said, check out my new friend;


Borris


he's not my pet but he's cute as hell and I wanted to share that with you...

1 comment:

me said...

my parents moved to canada in '74 and i think it was only about 5-10 years ago that my mom finally started to feel like here was home.