Tuesday, October 6, 2009

gragh!!

bah! all this school stuff has me slacking on my blogging and I was doing so good for a while there... well, here's some new stuff for you!


Jamespage
James

my personal fav from the shoot;

James


and there's more to come! of course... ;)

oh! and in case I haven't mentioned it, my lovely, talented and domestic classmate Sara has a photography blog as well!! You can find it here; Roon-Boopin' Photography, check it out!

Again, I've been keeping busy, I saw David Cross on Friday (AMAZING!!!). Saturday my cousin came down for the day, we explored the city and checked out a bunch of Nuit Blanche stuff at night time. Sunday my photography class headed over to the Toronto Island for a location shoot. Monday was class and Tuesday was the first night of Honky Night in Canada at the Silver Dollar! I will be frequenting this new weekly event and I suggest you do the same, maybe I'll see you there.

ok. time to practice the guitbox and try to catch up on some photos!

No comments: