Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween approaches

do you have your costume all picked out? I most certainly do, it's not totally ready yet, but I'm working on it. I can't tell you what it is yet, but I can tell you I'm excited for Halloween!!

crazy eyes kruchak


haha.

I also have a gig coming up! friendly reminder, next tuesday Oct 27th at Mitzi's Sister. Aimee and I will be banging out some tunes along with Joy Thompson and Mr. Evan Symons. More details to come as we decide on them.

but for now, how about some more photos!?

Sarahpage
Sarah

Sarah


I've got so many photos to sort though, I'm going to spend as much time as I can with the gig and Halloween coming up as I can trying to get caught up... did that sentence make sense? whatever.

I'm also working on another little project, taking photos of my friend Sara's shoe collection (It's harder than it sounds, she has about 100). It's actually a pretty sweet deal, I take photos, she makes me supper. The starving artist is happy.

Sara's shoes

currently that photo of shoes is the most popular in my flickr photostream, even more popular than the pictures of pretty ladies!! who woulda thunk it?

but for now I must retire, as I am still a slave to the wage. G'night for now folks.

No comments: