Thursday, January 21, 2010

sorting through the photo backlog...

Well the holiday season treated me just fine. Plenty of relaxing, photo taking and music making, all of which I look forward to continuing through out the new year! ;)

Some good news, I've booked a couple gigs! So far I have one if Feb and one in March... perhaps more to come, perhaps some with Aimee, we shall see!

I've begun the epic battle of sorting through my photo backlog, I have photos to go through all the way back to Oct.... bah. I've also started another photo class, the power of light. I missed the first class as I was in Winnipeg, the first class I was able to make it to was a field trip to Allan Gardens in Toronto. I spent most of the time hunting for what I thought would make good black & white shots, though I couldn't pass up a couple cool colour opportunities. Here's what Ive got edited so far, click to see large versions and enjoy!!


cactus grass cactus
cactus trunk fountain
water and leaves flowersaturation leaves



I like em! I'm proud to say that I am happy with my picture taking progress... :D

No comments: