Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ticketbastards

I'm pretty sure I've gone though this before, but here it is again;

GRAGH!

I tried to purchase Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds tickets online tonight from my old friend ticketmaster. The listings didn't say anything about the show being sold out, yet for some strange reason the site wasn't able to find any available tickets. I was ever so kindly re-directed to their partner site TicketsNow where I could purchase tickets that through ticketmaster would be $35 (plus $100 service charge)for the resonable price of $257 each!!! WOW, HOW KIND OF YOU TICKETMASTER!!! thank you for the helpful link. And of course getting to one of their retail locations is a bit of a pain in the ass since they're only open when I'm at work... but if that's what it takes to save myself $200 (!!!!) then I'm game.

No comments: