Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stranger than Kindness

Went for a drive with Aimoo yesterday. Huzzah for rented cars! Boo for not charging my camera battery! I took my old film manual camera along & had fun playing around with it. When I went to rewind the film I mucked everything up & I'm pretty sure the film is stuck in the camera... haha. *sigh*

Sat around today, did some domestic-y things. Finally got some painting done!!! yay! I had planned to stay in today and go out & enjoy the weather tomorrow, but it looks like I should have looked at the weather report before I planned that one out. It's supposed to rain tomorrow....

At the Lake...


Played Songwriters Unite at Graffiti's on Friday. What a great evening!! Good crowd, good musicians, all around good vibe. I would definately love to do it again sometime... and it's an eve that I recommend you check out whether I'm playing or not ;)

Count down to my birthday has officially begun! 14 days!

No comments: