Monday, December 7, 2009

I keep getting lady gaga songs stuck in my head

that being said...

It's December and we all know what that means, it's time for another installment of Jason Collett’s Basement Revue @ the Dakota Tavern!!! I for some unknown (to me) reason, have not attended one of these events (every Tuesday all December!) but this year I intend to! I'm excited. It's pretty much the highlight of my December....... yeah, yeah, there's also Christmas. Bah. At this point I've got so much school work and holiday and birthday related soirees to worry about that Christmas has become more of a looming dreaded deadline than anything else.

there I go, getting carried away with that holiday spirit again!

so on a happier note, here's some more pictures of Borris!



Borris

Borris

Borris

No comments: