Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I want my money! get off my lawn.

Danika

Danikapage2

Danikapage

as always, click on the images for larger sizes.

Danika

Danika

Danika


How cute is she!! I am jealous of her basically perfect skin, seriously. She also happens to be a fellow musician, but unfortunately this time I wasn't able to get any contact info so I can not share her music with you. Maybe one day we'll see her out there fighting the good fight...I hope I spelled her name right Mrs. Roon spelled it Danica, but whatever, she's not to be trusted. ;)

I also took a few pics of Rob a little while back...

Rob

Rob
what a dream boat! ;)


So I've got that old familiar itch!! ... the music itch of course. I haven't been playing much since Aimee and I played our last show and I'm ready to pick up the guitar again. Of course I have school and Christmas to deal with, but I really want to get some tunes recorded and start booking gigs in the new year. Also of course, the main thing that's slowing me down (or so I believe) is my day job. Cursed waste of my time/thing that pays my rent. oh the eternal struggle.

speaking of recording, here's a little bit of insight into the magic of the recording studio and some of the sacrifices artists have to make when labels get involved. enjoy.



No comments: