Saturday, December 12, 2009

portfolios

one of our assignments for the business of photography course is to assemble a portfolio. It's an on going thing and we'll be critiquing them in class next week. This is what I have so far, it will probably keep changing so feel free to come back and check it out a couple times over the next few weeks.

Music


People




I prefer flickrSLiDR as opposed to the actual flickr app I used the other day... much more visually pleasing if you ask me. I must say, I'm satisfied with the people collection but I feel the music one is lacking.

For the most part, it's a bit harder to get great images in low light concert situations especially when you're working with a D40 like I have been. So that can be a bit of a set back sometimes and I'm defiantly looking forward to upgrading sometime soon. However, the most recent shot in the music collection is from the summer where as most of the people ones have been shot within that time span. I've been learning so much and haven't made a point of going out and practicing it on the stuff I'm hoping to focus on. Silly me. Classes are winding down and I'm only enrolled in one course next semester, so I'll be making more time to get out there and shoot more. yay!

time for movies and wine. tah for now

No comments: