Sunday, July 13, 2008

ahhhh vacation

vacation


So far things are going great, I'm working on shedding all the unnecessary stress and coagulated smog that's in my system. I've only been out of Toronto one day and all ready my hair looks and feels 100 times cleaner and softer.

I had the misfortune of watching 10000 BC on the plane ride, what a steaming pile of crap movie that is. I was happy to see the use of the terror birds and it was nice to see prehistoric animals in movies again, but other than that I cared nothing for the movie. I am a bit of a history nerd and it hurt to watch. I know some people argue that it's just supposed to be a fun movie & that one shouldn't get too riled up over the historical inaccuracies... but that's crap. This movie hurt my brain to watch.

On another note;
tickets!
tickets!!


haha my first actual legit tickets! They are currently available for my show with Serena Postel on July 18th at Candor Books and Music 390-K Provencher Blvd, Winnipeg.

I won't be around much for the next few days as I'm off to the Folk Festival then off to the Cabin, but I will be back soon with what will most likely be a massive amount of pictures to share. until then....

No comments: