Monday, July 28, 2008

I ain't down here for your Lovin

WOW. I go away for 1 week and it takes me another week just to start getting back to normal. *sigh* It's hard to adjust back to the busy busy of Toronto after so much relaxing!!!

Sunrise
sunrise at my folks cabin


Winnipeg Folk Fest

Winnipeg Folk Fest


I went to the Winnipeg Folk Festival for the first time in four years, (!) I had a great time it was nice to be back. It's one of those places that never really seems to change, just your perspective of it does. It used to seem like this big, giant festival, now it seems like a quaint family oriented affair....

I still have a shit load of pictures to sort through, bit of a daunting task but I'll get around to it eventually. I also ventured into RAW for the first time, so that should be fun to experience....

The show went great. Of course I was nervous since it was a home town show and all, but you know, I lived :) It was nice to see all the old friendly faces and some faces I hadn't seen in 'like forever'. Thank you all so much for coming out! I have some pictures kicking around somewhere... I'll probably eventually get to posting them.

but for now I must get some practicing in, then it's off to see WALL-E!

No comments: