Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Go read a book.

Show is Done, Canada Day is Done, the countdown to vacation begins... (9 days!!) went to the Toronto City Roots Festival on Sat.
 clear creme sodaaimoo watches
While everyone else was enjoying the pride parade on Sunday, we took off to the island. The place was pretty empty, just what we needed. a little piece of peace and quiet.
little things
apparently I don't just play Frisbee, I dance while I play Frisbee Frisbeedance

The show went really well, Mr. Mitch Girio recorded the whole thing. I'm looking forward to hearing it! I'm definately going to post some of the tunes on the interweb and if I deem some of them worthy I might put together a little live EP... only time will tell.

Just relaxed today, watched Finding Nemo.... probably just going to watch some more TV and go to bed. I have no energy left.

No comments: