Thursday, November 26, 2009

brain melting.......

I can't get this damn technocracy to do my bidding! I just need to do some graphic design work and nothing wants to work for me. blargh. I even downloaded an adorable kitten desktop wallpaper so as to calm me in times of things not working out....

Since the graphic stuff didn't feel like working I did some photos instead.


Donna
donnapage

I have to admit, normally I just post a couple of my favorite photos, but I'm having a hard time choosing which one's I'd like to share with you here...

Donna

Donna

Donna




Donna modeled for my class a few times, she came to our island field trip, one week just as a spectator & got suckered into being a model as well as last week. She's a sweet girl and you can always tell she's having a good time, which is a good thing as it makes for a good photo. I might have a few more to post of her in the not too distant future....

No comments: