Wednesday, November 25, 2009

OK!

So I think it's high time we discussed some of my other nerdy interests! Let us start with the most important, personality shaping one of them all!!!

Jurassic Park!!!!

yeah you read that right.



Well to be honest, by discuss I meant casually mention...




I also thought I'd use it as an excuse to post some of my drawings;







that sketch is based on something I saw in an Scientific American once and the pastels are from a homework assignment.... posting those just made me want to draw more. Too bad I can't just work on all my various hobbies all day long... stupid need to food, clothe and provide shelter for myself. *grumble*

So yeah, to sum up. I dig dinosaurs, I saw Jurassic Park 8 times in the theatre and have an extensive collection of awesome collectibles (trading cards anyone??)

the little people that live in my livingroom

and sometimes I even photoshop them in exotic locations!

merged photo

for my photoshop class ;)

I also took paleontology in university, until I remembered that I'm lazy & that there was no way I was going to go through w/ 8 years of school...

No comments: