Tuesday, November 24, 2009

that's how my bread works.

Today, pre-coffee I said "That's how my bread works." and pointed at my head/brain. Very Monday. SAMETHINGASEVERYOTHERMONDAY. work, school home. slight variation today however in that when I got home after school Aimee & her cousin were watching vampire films. I caught the last 6 minutes or so of Interview With a Vampire which was followed shortly by Shadow of the Vampire.



We had a mild discussion of the weirdness of the existence of a Jacula movie, of which I have never seen and am scared to... and the sad state of affairs that is the Van Helsing movie (I'm a total dork it's ok, I know). All this bru-ha-ha about vampires and I still haven't read Dracula. It sits on my bookshelf alone and unread..... one day, if I ever finish this here epic novel about the history of South Africa (the Covenant)



That is a truly amazing piece of art work right there. the rest of them all look like this. You're welcome.

hmm.... what else of interest can I offer you?..... How about a little bit of the HaHa? enjoy My back hurts!

bed now.

No comments: