Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh Lydia!

I'm having a hard time deciding what to call my photography business.... I'm amassing a list of ideas but have yet to like one enough to go with it. I'm 3 weeks into my business of photography class, I should have started on a business card and letterhead, yet I have no name and photoshop won't recognize any fonts I download. I don't want to have to learn new software for business cards and letterhead, if I wasn't in that class I'm just get a graphic designer to do it, but nooOoOoo, I had to go sign up for a class...

aimee

Aimee, looking dapper as usual...

listening

shortly after I took this photo that guys cell phone started ringing...

painting

and for something completely different, Rob played a private function, the opening of a Venezuelan eatery Arepa. more pics later.

illicitpulse

No comments: