Monday, December 17, 2007

the bad day continues....

I had high hopes for today I really did, I thought the bad day would end when yesterday was over, apparently I was wrong.

Now, I forgot to mention our crumby breakfast experience yesterday. And in case you are not aware my boyfriend and I are brunch fans, we enjoy a good Sunday morning brunch as often as our pockets will allow. Yesterday we slept in too late to go to any of our usual places, we both didn't feel like having anything sweet so cafe crepe was out of the question. We settled on Tequila Bookworm. If you like soggy eggs, small portions, lukewarm coffe and overpriced food, this place is for you! Unfortunately I didn't document the soggy state of the eggs, so you're just gonna have to trust me on this one. Soggyness.... water underneath and all. yuck central. The juice was good though, if you have to go there try the juice.

yummyjuice



The day started off lame with a soggy egg breakfast and continued on with my show getting canceled due to snow, me running out of ink for Christmas present pictures and my computer getting a virus. yay! The fun continued today with work (barf) and coming home to a leaky kitchen ceiling. yay again!

I think I'm just going to hide in my room for the rest of the day.... or what's left of it anyway :P


the snow that ruined the show...
snowday

snowday

No comments: