Sunday, December 16, 2007

lots of snow = end of the world

My gig tonight was canceled due to the snow, the owner of the bar wasn't able to make it into Toronto to open the bar. *sigh* So here I sit in my cozy pants, in front of the computer trying to finish an email interview for torontoindie.com and making this blog post at the same time.... I am a multi-tasker, what can I say?

The show at Graffiti's on Thursday was pretty good.... I've got a couple of photos kickin around here somewhere....

my name in chalk...
name on the sign oh yeah I'm hittin the big time...


Jonas
this is Jonas Baliunas, he opened the show with some acoustic punk covers....


me - photo by bogdan
moi... I'm thinking it's time for a hair cut...


tips?



blah, pretty lame small first post, but my place is a mess and I have Christmas presents to attend to. yay!

so I will leave you with this enjoy!

No comments: