Monday, December 24, 2007

Music for the Masses

Dec 25 1983


Haven't been doing too much music stuff, just practicing. I've been laying kinda low, doing holiday things, you know...

It's kind of nice to take a break, but at the same time I don't really like it too much. I'm happy when I'm working... well not working at work, working on Lisa things. heh.

The people who live upstairs from me have this amazing gift. Whenever I want to concentrate on anything or take a nap, they play obnoxious dance music.... I don't know how they do it, but they do.

Anyway, if you're looking for something to do over the holiday season here's my advice. Do not go see The Mist, don't even consider it, rent it if you need to see it. Instead go see I am Legend, it will be a far more wiser way to spend your $12. I'm going to see Sweeney Todd tomorrow (yes I am one of those people that goes to see a movie on Christmas), I will let you know if it's any good...

No comments: