Monday, May 12, 2008

hmmmm

Hung out with the parents this week, it was awesome. It's been a few years since they came out to Toronto to visit. Now I have to plan a trip out to visit them, to the peggers, but I'm trying to book a show & it just doesn't seem to be working for me this time around. blargh. I think the time of me organizing myself once again is slowly approaching....

The show on Wed was fun, I thought it went pretty well, played some new-ish stuff.. there's some pics kicking around somewhere, I'll post them eventually.

I took plenty of pics this week, so I'll be posting them on my flickr page shortly... once they're ready.

I'm going to see the Cure play on Thursday & I'm kinda scared. I've been hearing that they've been playing something close to 3 hour sets on this tour. haha. I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake the whole time! ;)

Lookin for something to do on Sat? check it out
Future Obscurities I'll be there......

I've been enjoying the new James CD as of late, you can check out some of their stuff Here. enjoy!

I should change the name of this blog to the rambling blog.... or maybe the random blog...

No comments: