Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not gonna work for no soul suckin jerk

I wish.

currently I am at my 9-5... watching my soul slip slowly away ;)

It's not that bad...

I forgot to mention the Cure concert, I somehow managed to survive 3 hours of watching the Cure play live. It had been so long since we purchased the tickets I forgot where we were sitting, so I was pleasantly surprised to find out we had floor seats. I've never seen the Cure before, so I was a bit disappointed that the first time I saw them there was no keyboardist. For the majority of the show the lack of keyboards wasn't too much of a problem, but for some of the show it was. Now I'm not a huge fan, but it was still pretty obvious to me that parts of songs were missing, and it really took away from being able to enjoy the show.... oh and they made an attempt to play Lovecats, a sad and confused attempt. It was hard to tell if Robert Smith just didn't care if he got the lyrics right, or if he just forgot them. haha. Anyway, for all that it was actually a good show, and I got a T-Shirt!

Set list & other stuff...

No comments: