Friday, May 30, 2008

You swallow the shit that people say

went to the Matthew Good concert at Massey Hall last night...


MGticket


I never seem to get good seats at Massey Hall... is there such a thing?? *sigh*. Well ok, the seat wasn't that bad, at least I could see what was going on on stage this time.... I was sitting in the Balcony, a step up from the Gallery (barf). I was right beside the speaker system so alot of the high end was cut off and I couldn't hear any of his banter, laaame. I imagine the only place worse to hear the show would be backstage... or outside.

click for larger size


The show was good though! Missed the first few songs 'cause I was rushing over after my photography class :( but on the upside I had my camera with me and was able to take a few shots before I was told that 'that kind of camera isn't allowed'. heh. My personal favorite moments? 99% of us is Failure and the 2 song solo acoustic second encore....

No comments: